Thursday, May 5, 2011

Close To Beautiful Agony

French manicure designs for the fourth day of the week of nails! Mariposa Crescent

Hello! Thursday I bring French manicure designs and stones!
Right now I'm painting the nails but wanted to finish them before leaving here the photos!
And how I've done?
for the first thing I painted all pink nail color
Then I stuck bumper-to guide French manicure. I do not like using them but it is the only way to print the nail without taking the piece of nail on which I will paint the white stripe
The second step is to remove the stickers and paint the white stripe
Ah! and finally I've stuck a pink stone.

But not all designs fit me to the first (* S), for example, here I leave a picture of a design that was pretty bad. The colors I chose not good and did not use the French Manicure guides, so it was not sufficiently focused ...
Well, it's also fun to make mistakes and try new designs every day;)

I hope you have enjoyed my first nail!

A Twin * Kiss
and here I nails was finished! hehe



0 comments:

Post a Comment