Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How To Get Illinois Deer Tags



continue with the week of nails!
design we propose for Tuesday are butterflies on degraded coral color with yellow:

For the design of today, in addition to using the printing kit, we used a sponge to get a result degraded! Do you want to see step by step? Then continue reading!


The nail polish base of Essence (67. Just Shout) coral color



To achieve the effect of the point I used a piece of sponge (any sponge) and have a little wet Essence enamel 51 Mellow yellow. We must be careful not to wet a lot, but not be "spotted." Here you see my sponge




spotted on the nail and dry I stamped a butterfly from one plate of Essence with special enamel white print (from Essence too)



As I looked
a little bland at the end I gave him a pat with enamel green (I love the Edicion Limitada Berlin) and silver: And so was

finalmete, do you like?

I have to practice more with the sponge, because I made several attempts have been far more disastrous than this, hehe.

Here is a summary of the products we used:

Essence just 67 multi dimension Shout!
Essence color & go 51 Mellow yellow
Essence I love i'ma berliner berlin 02
Essence 001 stamp nail art me! white


And tomorrow, more designs for the week of nails!
A Twin * Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment