Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coming Soon In Spanish

New outfit for Curro

Better late than never ... So as I promised, I finally showed the outfit to Curro, matching pink dress Martina.




But today I want to make a decent entry before, I want to explain a little more outfit details.

The body is a fine viyela pale pink color, fabric combined with other more constrained, as a cambric with floral print in shades of pink.

model is a low waist, ruffled pleated printed fabric. In the front, cutting the waist and sleeves has a bobbin lace trim in ivory.




In neck has a hand wheel, also pleated in the same fabric flowers.




The sleeve is French and takes a couple of folds that gives a little gather at the shoulder. At the end of the same wheel of flowers with ivory lace.




is open from behind and is fastened with four pink buttons. Inside is fully lined in ivory batiste.

And for my prince pirujillo've done this other outfit to match ...




As you see, is a set of shirt and pants combo with the fabric of the dress.




cambric shirt is an ivory tone. Both placket buttons, as the string neck and cuffs are of the printed fabric in pinks and has three little buttons in pink, as garment. French sleeve also bears, ie was not enough fabric for long sleeve and put his fist as he wanted, not wanted to make cuts. So I will come below the elbows and wrists bent up, no button or buttonhole, or anything.




viyela The pant is pink, the same as the dress. Is I first trousers pocket and the truth is that I find very beautiful, is a very complete pants, with all the details. Buttons in front and leads past waistband and belt. Of course, also fully covered in the same ivory batiste.

the whole, I think both can fit in your shirt ...




as carrying out ...




And finally, I show you around the entire set, in the absence of culetín, which will go under, of course ...




Still have not tried to Curro your outfit, so I do not know whether to maintain good plant that once set, I hope so and that, as with Martina's post is even more beautiful. I can not wait to show you the premiere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment