Monday, March 21, 2011

Hoodie Pikachu Costume



A year ago, when this blog was just released and you were still very few persons that pasábais around here, I spent a nice entrance to the parents and the beautiful "Father's Day." In case you do not believe me ...


http://losmodelitosdemama.blogspot.com/2010/03/felicidades-papas.html

And this year ... not a single mention in this day ... I know that I have no excuses, but I spent a weekend up with work, plus escontrarme not very good. But he would not miss a single day more without congratulating, here in my corner, my father, my wonderful father and of course, the father of pirujillos, my wonderful husband.

And despite being a little sick, I take also to teach the beautiful gifts that the children did Dad ...








Once again, congratulations to all the parents who love their children ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment