Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Soft Reset To Get Shiny Rayquaza

"Say you speak of Madrid ..."


"Where is the crossroads, where the sea
can not conceive,
which always returns the fugitive
Madrid say that I speak of ..." My father


I've always said that "in Madrid to heaven" and not without reason ... It is a pleasure to stroll through its streets, squares, visit museums, enjoy the atmosphere ... For those who live there, all part of your life and customs, but for those of us so far, is a privilege to enjoy a weekend in the capital.

Last February 28 was the day of Andalucia and take advantage of this small bridge to spend some days in Madrid. Though we were with the Wagner Park was closed, which greatly displeased Curro, in the end pirujillos had a great time and their parents, even better.

I also admit that I I felt like a tiny speck in all this vastness, but always good to look at life from another perspective, be conscious of other dimensions ...

weather was sunny, though cold, yes, and I opted for casual wear, comfortable and sheltered at, for three days. Despite not having any outfit to highlight to show you in this entry, I thought that you would like to see some photos of the pirujillos in Madrid.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment