Monday, March 21, 2011

Pregnant Pulse On Stomach

First black, then purple ...

finally ended the week "without clothes" that I intended. Want to know the outcome ? We


with photos of the weekend, the Friday and Saturday night:


happens to me when not to wear or not I look good with something, I dress entirely in black and go! on occasion I have been told at work that if I had killed the cat (I have no cat, so do not know why I would say: P) and Friday in the rush to leave work, move quickly to buy a gift birthday (and incidentally buy a shirt for me) and go home for dinner quickly before leaving, because to not think too much I set monochromatic, even nails. The average is probably what most attract attention. Do you believe that you can take about four years and had not released? I'm a mess ...





And here Saturday. If I do not dress in black, the next color is the first I go to the purple . And I did here: stockings and purple cardigan even though they appear garnet (is it about the flash) The photos in both cases as you see are a bit bad and look over stubborn, a bit odd given, haha, I think that's what I did about the pictures ... S *





And if you're thinking that Sunday I got ... I did not leave for home, but planned to wear the shirt that I bought on Friday and I painted my nails to match her, but that will see him tomorrow ...


So ... challenge over! and passed!


I recommend you to do something similar in your case if you guys put many cowboys try to stay one week without putting any, the principle is a bit, but then it will not do not so difficult and so I Just write articles that otherwise would not you use both.


I now wanted to try to put my winter clothes before the weather starts, Buuut, I think I was late because it seems that this time if the winter is over!!


A Twin * Kiss



0 comments:

Post a Comment