Friday, March 4, 2011

Most Pleasurable Way To Masterbate Men



Today was the celebration of Carnival in school and like every year we dressed up all the children of Child theme in relation to the songs in the last month have been rehearsing for this day.

two years ago when he was three years old Curro was the year of the butterflies and sang a very funny joke about them. Last year it fell to the tuna and tiny who gave us Curro serenades ...

I leave the link to the respective entries to remember these costumes:

http://losmodelitosdemama.blogspot.com/2010/02/carnaval-carnaval.html

http://losmodelitosdemama.blogspot.com/2010/02/cuando-la-tuna-te-de-serenata.html


This year the carnival arrived with a particularity: Martina already in school and she disguise it with his brother. This is the only year I'll have them both at Children's, so I was eager to know the theme of disguise, so much for the illusion of wearing both, for planning the time to make two costumes.

The theme for this Carnival 2011 has been "the different races of the world" and the songs are the subject of equality between races and religions. The costume therefore should represent any race, ethnicity or place characteristic and after considering many options, we decided that today would pirujillos HINDUS.

Actually, the word "Hindu" refers to religion and not race or nationality in India. Therefore, it is an Indian costume, ie a native of India, whether or not practice Hinduism, but I call Indian clothing to differentiate the American Indian, which itself had now such a lot in cole.

And without further ado, I leave you with pictures of Hindu pirujillos ...






To suit Curro bought an off-white brocade fabric and beige kurta reibeteado I did this with a golden ribbon. For the pants I chose a copper-colored satin and did a little baggy. The turban is what I have done with a normal fabric, like linen, but with a little spandex, so it has adjusted very well to the head. He lie on a wool hat that I put under and was not moved all morning.

Martina made her a robe of gauze-like fabric in yellow gold with a chain stitch embroidery designs as in the same tone. As the fabric is very thin, did it twice, leaving the short top and edging the edge, like the neckline and sleeves, with gold trimmings and turquoise. As you can see, total luxury ... Above I've put a veil in purple, which I grabbed his shoulder with one pass with the same trimmings to make it more comfortable. And she is a Hindu princess, was fully jeweled bracelets, shiny hair, face ... Of course, the two wore the red dot on the forehead, the man is called "tilak" and women "bindi", having different meanings in one and other.
shoes, gold flat shoes and carried Martina Curro, hemp sandals in beige.











Since I did the costumes in record time and quickly that I managed to be both at school, well dressed, at 9 o'clock in the morning, I think the result is not bad. I see gorgeous, really. The best part is that, as always, I have gone from film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment