Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Transfer Pokemon From Sapphire To Heart

The chest of the wishes and the trunk of the horrors ... Carnaval 2011

few days ago and the imminent arrival of spring, he decided it was time to open the trunk of the cloth, before, as always, go crazy buying everything that I am capable of being converted in a dress. Yes, yes, I say this because it is exactly. Last week I bought a dress online in size 16 (years) because I liked the fabric and of course, the larger, more material I have ...

Anyway, this is just another symptom of my growing concern syndrome.

As I was telling, was eager to open my box of wishes, that space where I keep these fabrics to accumulate a few seasons for others and remember that I have never ... I also had to add some new acquisitions.
After dinner, when I had a quiet time, I opened my trunk and, to a considerable increase in adrenaline I started taking fabrics and fabrics of all kinds, large pieces, small pieces of solid colors, flowers, dots, stripes, perforated, corduroys, piques, cambric, canvas ... And with each piece I took in my mind quickly tried to devise a model, even an awkward sketch outline pending. Of course, the minute, I forgot this idea and I was thinking of another ... Any crazy ... And in that moment I realized that what I call my box of wishes "had become" the trunk of Horrors ", because within minutes my house was riddled with patchwork bags of different periods, styles and colors, without any order or immediately useful ...
Once
assumed that mine is starting to be pathological and that I have to stop store bags with colored rags in a trunk, I decided to order all that mess, before the end of this quiet time and again put all pressure in the trunk.

And now, with all my Telitas in order, I show you my selection for this season (the winter and are stored in the bottom of the trunk) ...




This first group is timeless, as are large canvas of prints and sober, several toiles and floral upholstery type. For the second top, the pink flowers, I have designed a model pero para el resto aún no lo tengo claro.




Este segundo grupo es mi preferido y el más numeroso. En él he puesto todas las telas estampadas más apropiadas para ropa infantil, bien por el tamaño del dibujo o bien por el tipo de tela. Son telas finas de algodón, batistas y también alguna viyela fina, muy apropiadas para la primavera.




Aquí están todas las telas con dibujos geométricos: rayas, cuadros y lunares. De estas hay dos o tres que me encantan y que no puedo dejar pasar de este veranito.




And finally, the most boring, the solid colors, but also essential for many dresses, alone or in combination with the foregoing and of course for the outfits for Curro, which is not to many flowers. Here I have several piques, some viyela, batiste, plumeti, perforated ...




Finally, I put another picture of the second group, because in the other I forgot to put one that had just bought, the first top. I love and I hope a new outfit for Easter.

I know that for many of you, this post today is something more boring, because there are no models or outfits, but for me it's the most beautiful and I know that you like the fabric and sewing, I like it. When I finish a dress, I hang in the closet and stop thinking about it, is a project completed, but the fabric ... They occupy my mind most of the day (and night), many already have their design in my mind, others will be defined later. I never know what will become my pirujillos outfits for and what to expect next season, but now they are all new projects, new desires, many of which will come true. So meanwhile, I have them all stored here, in his trunk, "my chest of desires ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment