Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Connect Cordless Phone Fax Machine

last week

As I reported yesterday, Sunday I painted my nails "matching" with the new shirt I bought on Friday. So I made me:
A manicure inverted coral color (although it seems red is not as strong) and a white Chinese characters stamped with the Essence kit
And the shirt, is this:
I found it very funny because it has drawings shusi Kawaii style at the end instead of releasing it on Sunday I did yesterday, could not wait!

Now I show another model of nails I wore last week


are a little spoiled because I had spent a day since I was the painted and drawings had been erased a bit ... (And say and why do not you take Top coat? It because with this black nail polish to throw it there is a drawing (and I tried it, look at the little finger of the photo above, a penalty)

me So I hope This manicure again but leave me a looooong better so you can see how pretty she is. Anyway if you have any tested top coat with super do not run the pictures would be delighted that me dijeseis: D (and even more delighted if cheapie, lol)


A Kiss Twin *


H *

0 comments:

Post a Comment