Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Letter Application House Allowance

Primark! Nail the weekend

played last Saturday shopping day!


several days we had been planning a trip to Primark, which is that we live there, so we had to take the car and make a few kilometers to go to Parque Corredor (Torrejon, Madrid) if there. And this is what we buy:


Twin H *: ( osea yo)


T: 3 € The drawing does not like me much, but for the price to I do not give to be at home




Earrings: 0.50 €. If not use as outstanding because they are a little big, surely the use of pin
Bag: 6 €. I loved it! for the summer I see great with jeans shorts, white shirt and sandals (Twin * S: did very well to buy the bag in Primark for that price! because it looks: in Pimkie I have the same but at 25 €! ! (that expensive) and I had on hand at the store and has the same (bad) your bag fabric Primark, but much more expensive!) Manta: 3 €. The typical blanket to watch a movie on the couch is soft suuuuper Two bags € 2 each : I like maroon, white less, but not I bought them for me, that afternoon he had two birthdays and gifts had purchased "half" so I took the opportunity to complete what had already bought
Lip Smacker: 2 €. It's a lip balm scented Fanta Orange. The smell is too much like the newly opened Fanta, including gas smelling quite incredibly, thought to orange or tangerine smell, so I did not like much, but it has smooth texture and moisturizing Now for purchases S *:


Bracelet € 0.50

The bracelet I I should have bought the same: (But nooooo what I buy are these pants that S * bought for 1 €. Pictured alike seem nice but are not (haha, S *, do not be angry) than the I do not like pattern (same as my sweatshirt: P) is very transparent, too!


Lip Smacker Coca-Cola (2 €) smells great, Chucho

coca cola glasses

Case sun (2 €) of silver, are very well because many times you buy sunglasses and the jacket is made of fabric, which does not protect anything. Shorts, jeans, do not know if 6 or 8 €, to see if S * enlighten us ... The blanket the movie-in-the-sofa (like mine before) by 3 and Overknee socks, which I think cost € 4

And not only buy clothes! also cosmetics, (though not in Primark) but that we leave for another post ...


A Twin * Kiss!


0 comments:

Post a Comment