Sunday, March 27, 2011

How To Get A Controller To Work On Vba

very small details that matter

I know that there are people whom I have a blog to "look" to my children and my outfits seems, at best, frivolous. I do not know, may be right and this feeling of joy and satisfaction that brings me this blog has something frivolous. I'm not sure, really ...

But I'll take the best of all this, what I filled this little corner of mine ... I'm with you all, with all the people following me, I write and share with me the day to day "Mom's outfits." And this is something, I assure you, truly authentic, free from all frivolity and gives me more than anyone can believe or imagine.

Sóis many that you write me at my email, and I put a lot of name ... And even face! I know your children and part of her wardrobe, I know your tastes and some more details ... I've always tried to answer all your emails, help you in what I can to your questions and especially to all you who are agraderos there every day.

But many of you that force write, comment, contact us and share this passion for sewing and children's fashion, you have become much more than followers the blog, you have become friends and also acompañeras. This is the case of my friend Amalia. Surely many will remember that Amalia gave me a precious fabrics last summer (some of which remain to sew ...). I also sent a pants pattern that I have to send some of you and take the chance to publish it here on the blog ... Well I

again received another package from Melilla, another gift from my dear friend Amalia. You can not imagine the adrenaline rush that gives me to open a packet of these. Although I know or imagine what it is, I feel a great emotion when to remove all the paper I find this pretty ...




is a beautiful fabric, pique very fine, full-bodied yet, many fall. It has a print in shades of blue and greyish ... A cute, really. I have not even gotten the scissors because I dicido which model do I love for many types of dresses and I hit squarely.

few days later, my friend and follower of the blog, Lourdes, sent me some photos of the outfits she had done to his son Aitor, I assure you that is a puppet ... I loved everything and especially, I noticed a fabric that I was very fresh and original. A few days later I received a package of these that I love and when opened it was amazing to find this beautiful fabric ...




As you see, has a lot of colors and is very versatile combined. I think I have almost decided on the outfit that will. Soon I will share with you all.

I do not know how to thank these details you have me, really. I wanted to make this appetizer, on one hand, teach these precious fabrics, because even when I did not have the input of the trunk of my paintings and for another, more important, for in some way, special thanks these precious details.

To me, these are small details that matter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment