Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Had Chlamydia For 6 Months

Obsession

I love me prints on nails. This is the one who wore yesterday, and below you can see what the "ingredients" that I used. Maybe I'm a day or two as long as the nails and need change! becoming an obsession! course it's OK, if we take into account that I like to wear nail line with clothes ... So with these nails so blue I got a white shirt with a picture blue, of course, hehe


For if you are not very informed about the prints of the nails, in principle serves any nail, but also sell special , and better those who are heavier, and less "transparent." Anyway we have not yet succeeded in stamping anything with this board:



We have still to go this Saturday to buy a special glaze to see if we can use it at last. Yet we would do well know if any of you have this board and how you work nail polish. because we started to think that ours is mis ...

A Twin * Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment