Monday, March 28, 2011

Learn Embroidery Saree



Hello! how about the weekend? To us it has spread a lot, but we'll see in tomorrow's entry, jijiji, Saturday was a pretty good day of shopping in topic ...


And one of the things we bought was a plate Konad , which we wanted to test them to see as they were, and we only had to Essence. At the moment the main difference I found is that those of Konad are very well finished, the plate edges are highly polished and catch it with the hand not scrape you. First let


with nails * S:


used to affix the plate to Konad M73, with white enamel Paris Easy French manicure 48 (bought in a Chinese market) and the black base of the Essence I love Berlin, and the pink French manicure of Essence.


At first she tried to do the design in black on pink nail, but nail polish Blacks are going well for stamping with Essence did not stay with the new board ... : (What a nuisance! So in the end the print blank least some nails (simulating the keys of the piano, some white, others in black)

Now for my nails:

(I remato always fatal thumb nail: S)


For Nail H * has used the M73 in Konad plate, enamels Essence multidimensionality 56 Princesses rule!, enamel Essence 05 Berlin Story (Limited Edition I love Berlin) for the tip and stamp Paris Easy French manicure 48 (purchased in a Chinese bazaar)
The glitter is pink, although the photo is not good
note I like the tips in black? It seems to me that is very rockerillo, although my mother says it is nasty: P as if I had not washed their hands in weeks ... hahaha.



Ye you have Konad plates? and that nail polish for stamping usais ? (Which are cheapie;)

A Twin * Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment