Friday, March 11, 2011

Keep White Coat White

New outfit! Confidence is what you have ...

say that "trust disgusting" and in some cases is true ... Let's see, not that of disgust in esctricto sense of the word, but it is true that sometimes, because of the trust, we relax and not everything that we should strive to achieve something. And that's what I happened to me with this new outfit. Well, not the outfit, with it if I have neat, but presenting it in the blog.

few days ago I finished this dress of pale pink and viyela yet because I had taught him was pending more photos, it took him only the day is quickly finished it. But as there is trust, because I teach it now ...




A few days later, I made this culetín a game, which I photographed on a bed before storing.





These photos were made on a provisional basis, to see them so I better analyze the results. My intention was, as I normally do, make a little more currado repotaje: dress front and back, dressed with culetín, closeups of the details, collar, sleeves ... But I have not had time to do it and as I really wanted to show it and "trust disgusting" because I put the pictures I have and go.

other hand, I'm doing the pants and shirt and Curro game itself would have to wait and introduce the whole entirety. But since I could not wait and "trust disgusting" because I clothing advance and you'll another entry to show you the outfit as a child. And

positions as "trust disgusting" because I also teach these photos of the model for you to see how the modelin is that although it is an interim test, with the girl without a fix and no snap, I think he's gorgeous and wanted to share the photos with you.






I already put photos of official opening with his brother, of the whole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment