Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Have You Received A Waiver For Eczema

Finally a release! Gift for dad

could not pass a weekend as fantastic as the last one we had, no stereo, at least one outfit ...




As you know, I did nothing to play for Curro, mostly because we have a lot of clothes in these colors and you have to use what we buy, which in the case of Curro is enough.




He would put this baggy corduroy trousers navy smooth, we had not yet released. I combined it with a shirt Neck & Neck, a thousand blue stripes as well. She wore blue shoes and blue socks in French, to match his sister.





Curro was also very handsome, but this time, I think that Martina is much better than his brother in outfit is concerned, though I suppose it will be more than "love Mother, "" Love outfit, since it is my favorite ...
















quejaréis not you the story that I have brought today ... I feel a little guilty when I make a dress for Martina and did not do anything to Curro to play, but we must bear in mind that he bought many shirts, especially the "major" I do not do well and also pants, shorts of which I do not even remotely. It is for this reason that I have to slow down a little more with it and adapt it to clothing outfits I do for Martina.

Soon we will bring another news release and this time the most handsome and best dress will Curro. You'll see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment