Friday, April 1, 2011

Gril Masterbates Intill Orgaum Answers

A DIY Shopping for stoves

Since there is less for the weekend, I propose a very easy DIY
do not know if you passed, you're going to lunch / dinner at someone and you love what you have prepared food, then ask for the recipe, and I will point you in a paper or send it by email. And then just all those loose papers, crumpled and thrown in a drawer. Well, that happened to me! So I thought it would be a good idea to make me a "cookbook" to keep them well kept and organized:


DIY RECIPES


Firstly, we need a small file. In my case I took a quarter-sheet, advertising that they would throw in my work and I found it super cute little boy who is ... But in any bazaar or you can buy stationery the

As mine is also needed for advertising paper liner. Any pretty well served, for example of wrapping gifts. I used a white gift bag:
and laminating the backing or line books. I used the paste, which are better and less work. And that was lined : I also separators to separate from other foods desserts (if recipe will fill the third separator to have the first and second plates apart)
Now play what to me seemed more fun it is to make the tabs to write down the recipes. The can do as you please, by hand or computer.


It seems to me easier and faster with the computer. In each tab I put a horizontal line above which is the name of the recipe. Then a "box" where to point the ingredients, leaving enough space for processing. And down a few cartoons Kawaii style food, which are monkeys! I have about 40 cards each with a different design (I do not fill all, hahaha, about 10 at most) I printed four per page and so were:

here are already cut and drilled. If you look below the line to put the name right, I have a small rectangle, is to put on who is or who gave me the recipe. For example I have two recipes for paella, as well as I can remember who each one:)
Well, there is only writing on the chips, and most importantly ... try to make a recipe!
How about some spaghetti? : P




And you where you have organized your recipes?

Do you have found it useful?


A Twin * Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment