Tuesday, April 19, 2011

300 To 75 Ohm Adapter

Domingo de Ramos 2011

We're back, once again, in our Holy Week and although I am much more busy than costubre (with quarterly returns of Finance), try to enjoy it with the same intensity with my family.

guess that you will be waiting for some photos of Ramos outfit, at least I hope ...







Yes, this year pirujillos Nazarenes wanted to leave with "Borriquita" as commonly called the Confraternity of the Brotherhood of the Holy Name of Osuna and therefore these are the outfits that premiered on Palm Sunday, a white tunic and red. Well, actually premiered Curro, because Martina had one that has given us a friend and the truth is that was a little short, but we did the workaround. For next year, will debut her robe.

I have also said that the robe of Curro has made her grandmother, that is, my mother, I am liadilla work and I make an effort to take a while to make a dress or pants I like, but for a tunic ... Never find the time, truth, and as my mother is always willing to lend a hand ... What would I do without her!

Incidentally, I know what you think the new look of Curro. I did not want to cut so much hair, I like both her curls ... But In these cases, the end always sends who has scissors in hand ...

Here some pictures of our Palm Sunday afternoon ...









And after penance, to regain strength ...





hope I have not disappointed with these outfits, it seems to me they are gorgeous, but if you want to see something more wearable, I leave the link to the entry on Palm Sunday last year ...

http://losmodelitosdemama.blogspot.com/2010/03/domingo-de-ramos.html

HAPPY EASTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment