Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What Is Santa Claus's Real Email Address



Now if you think we have to change clothes for the season, it was time! I went out the morning with the jacket, but it did not take all day! that good! Now I just make a hole to start saving more warm clothes and tease out the more cold, and I'm too lazy ...
this dress was not brand new and I bought it in the summer sales (4 eurillos in Bsk) I too like the colors you have, especially the top that has a purple / brown with the rest in black I do not think paste. Although the drawing of the wolf reflected in the river like I generally do not convince me ... AS * liked a lot, I wonder how soon cogermelo?

Twin * H

Dress
Bershka Bershka


Cardigan Jacket Dancers Bershka

Shana




You as you doing the change of season in the closet? Gradually or all at once?


A Twin * Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment