Monday, April 18, 2011

Soul Silver Change Language



S *


Hi! How was your weekend? Mine (* S) cool, I've spent the in Barcelona and I've had super good! Here you have a couple of photos:

H *

Hi! Well my weekend has been rather little calm, I went out with my friends as always, but I also I had a great time! I have not made shots, but I will comment on the * Yes!


S *: These photos are from the roof of a mall

inside a bullring (Plaza de Spain!)

H *: Yes, yes, very nice photos but I could have bought something at the mall!


S *: I got a pair of breeches with dancers

I was a little strange, but you can not imagine how comfortable going!

H *: (A little weird if you were, yeah!)


sunglasses are new

Candy, super cost me

cheap (optical Valenciano)

Twin * S


Zara SS10 Short

Top Pull & Bear SS10

Trousers Primark FW11

Pull & Bear Dancers Outlet

S *: The second batch of photos are in the holy family . The scarf that I I bought in Shana that same day (2.99 €)


H *: What handkerchief so beautiful, and cheap, why do not you buy me one? Know what has brought me BCN S *? a bag, like that in this picture! (It got for Desigual)


with how pretty she is! haha


gustadoo I hope you have my pictures from Barcelona! What will you do at Easter?


A Twin * Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment