Friday, April 15, 2011

Discoloration Female Genatals

Recalling outfits

A year ago or so, I wrote an entry with the title "I hate the halftime" in relation to how complicated it is to dress in this time of year, when it is hot for winter clothing, but have not yet organized the closet for the summer.

This year I feel more optimistic and planned to write a post about the advantages of this time, because I think it is the ideal time to use this winter outfits that we could not look because of cold.

It is time, therefore, wear socks and tights finally stop, put the clothes without coats or jackets, and finally roll up the sleeves of the shirts to Curro, that's how I like to me.

But go take a look at this post last year, I found that I valued and also this advantage and, as in this, what I did was to remember outfits "short."


http://losmodelitosdemama.blogspot.com/2010/04/odio-el-entretiempo.html

So step to show you some photos of the outfit today.


When

I did the English knit dress in blue, introduced him as my first point English, erroneously, since the first was this. It is true that bears very little and hardly any embroidery, just a little comb, but I think it is the detail to this dress, plus it still could not do more ...

Curran did not put anything made by me (I have even saved the gray fabric for your shirt ...), but I found something in your closet to go play with your sister ...




is a very appropriate dress for halftime, when a viyela very thin and have the sleeves to the elbow. With Add-ons red and pigtails, she feels great in my pirujilla and is easy to combine with his brother.




behind Do you remember?




the record, from Monday to Friday still bothering me a lot the meantime, it is impossible to ascertain with clothes for school, but it is also true that it is a great time to wear the outfits.


0 comments:

Post a Comment