Thursday, April 28, 2011

Custom Bowling Balls Dbz

To convince S * DAY OF SPECTATOR

Whenever we go shopping as we pass, I tell S * we get to H & M , and she never wants ! ! The truth is that I usually buy lots of clothes there, especially supplements or cosmetic, but sometimes there are things sooo cute, I'll try to convince her to go further: Let's see what you think, S *, from what I've seen on their website:

For less than 10 €:



Add
ideal to go to the beach! (You win, right?)


Tissue different patterns (this is my favorite) at a ridiculous price!


And see that dress! for any time of day ...
Between 10 and 20 €:

AS * is that you will like these dresses, but I look very summery:

hatched the color of the stripes was also one color (blue or pink)




With what I like shorts! These two I love, € 19.95 each, not the world's cheapest price but are quite nice (ayyy why Pull and Bear would close the outlet when we were ... we bought shorts from 3.95!)



Y to go to work I have my eye on this shirt or blouse that is so beautiful, summer and goes with everything:






Well, S *, I convinced you?? about you? Let

H & M?



A Twin * Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment