Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rash Like Pityriasis Rosea

KdeKids

have long wanted to tell this blog that I discovered a couple of months. Its author, Toni Dalmau wanted to create a space where we can find everything related to fashion and young children, and numerous other issues infacia and its environment.

http://www.kdekids.es/

On the other hand, I find it really cute to see how Toni shows all the latest in fashion, film, books, and "artifacts" several children and babies, the Once he discovers himself, seeing the rise of his little grandson, Joel.

Toni has no preference for classical and sport fashion, brands affordable to all budgets or other top-notch ... Toni talks about everything you like this world and all the issues being discovered in relation to it. KdeKids is especially dedicated to children's fashion designers and English, but Toni also spent a bit of its space to all mothers who, like me, make clothes, accessories and crafts for children. In its section Mama's Closet we see a sample of the work of many of us and I have to thank Toni I have included in this part that I like. If you want to see my outfits, along with many others in his blog:

www.kdekids.es / the-closet-de-mama

I also give thanks for the nice entry dedicated to mom's outfits last March:

www.kdekids.es / Fashion and child / los-de-mama outfits, fashion and child-with-affection-and-personality

Thanks Toni, I wish you luck in your new journey through the world of children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment