Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life Fitness Membership Cost

A spring dress trousers

I know that many expect rain in May as a "step" from trousers (good and whatever). I would love to make one of all my models, even the flamenco dress you asked me, but although this is what I like best, I hope you understand that making a "step" takes a lot longer than normal to make an outfit. I have to concentrate much more on the job, without skipping any steps, take pictures continuously, while thinking about then I will give explanations and also do well the outfit ... Then mount it all, select the photos, describe each step and publish the entries. And to answer all the questions that arise you in this respect that although I love it, also takes time. When I made the dress was a fantastic experience for me and I know many of you also and I am looking to find time to do another one and hopefully you may be many to follow him. But for now, you can not, I have the time and my work and family occupy me almost completely.

Meanwhile, as many of you were asking that you write me patterns of dresses, shirts, tops, pants culetines and today I want to share with you a little something and so by the way, I made a hand to one another.

time ago, my friend Amalia, Melilla, sent me a pattern pants that she had made from a pair of his son Louis. I'm not very good with the bosses, so just cut the first pattern to phyllite I was quite close, especially around the waist.




As they do not taste anything for the preparation, then these things happen. These pants just because it once, because the poor can not even breathe ... For the second, and I would see him again, of course not ... This time I gave more width, so I spent ...




These pants are waiting to bring him in, and it is a little big. The two shorts I made in a while, very easily, thanks to the pattern, but as a freshman in use, I did not consider certain important details, such as my son's actions and adapt a bit to it. The last one I did it again with my precious pattern and I was finally able to adapt to Curro. And it fits perfect ...




And finally scanned the pattern and here it is ...



is a size 4. Leg I'll leave anyway, because Curro is very skinny but I miss him a centimeter more than waist on each side to give a little more size.

The first is the front and second, the back, but a little cut, it did not fit in the scanner, but only needs a couple of inches long and as this is optional, it does not affect the pattern, and each will give you longer than needed.

waistband is no problem, it is a straight strip.

For those who dare not fly, ignore that part that sticks out and sew it completely, as the back, leaving the opening on one side to fasten it with a little button. The fly can close the zipper or a trick you taught me Amalia. Coséis both fronts halfway through the picture and then stitching the above, I do Stitch seen, but leaving open only the top piece to raise and lower his pants. Is tightly closed, and there is no need to zip, while they are young is very comfortable with that.

I hope this pattern will be useful, at least to learn how to make yours to suit your children.

I take this opportunity to again thank Amalia for being so attentive and generous to me.


Ah! I forgot ... Today, April 2, the day of San Francisco de Paula. Congratulations to all who are celebrating Francisco Franciscas your day today. Congratulations to my father, my brother and of course, my Curro. Congratulations darling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment