Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where To Buy Sequin Bathing Suits

Winter + spring and something about us

Believe it or not you will soon be true in spring, so these days that makes it worse is that take time to get some things before saving! So I thought I when I put these boots, Overknee, that I hardly have given this year, and i do not know why! The
have mixed with something a little more spring, which is win! floral skirt, which I think?

boots were at first of S *, but he bought two more pairs of boots and have three pairs Overknee seemed as far as he knew I wanted to buy some because I gave them (which I'm lucky! !) By the way my escape me as I walk down a little, and is a nuisance!

Twin * H


White Skirt (winter sales: 3.95 €)


T White (winter sales: 3.50 €)


Cardigan Lefties (old)


local Boots store


Overknee

And if you know a little more about us, go visit Laura: http://burbujasrosas.blogspot.com/ and read the interview we has done (thank you;), and you stay one step and ratillo on his blog but you know it is very entertaining!


hope you had a good weekend!


A Twin * Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment