Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Whatshoes To Wear To A Rave

nails with my basic joy this spring

Hi! My favorite item this spring is no doubt colored minis! This week I bought 4! I love it! I also bought one in black, it's always good!
The best part is that I have Super cheaper side: the green and white blue cost me € 9.99 each


Both Shana and bought them in cost me € 5.99! Same as Pull & Bear black (I bought at an outlet)

If you want to buy a mini bear in mind that they are extremely similar in all stores but the price may be slightly different!



For example, Zara worth € 12.95 and are extremely similar to those of White

Like my black skirt but other colors are sold in Stradivarius but

€ 14.95


What do you think? you like? comprareis you have?


A Twin * Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment