Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Psoriasis Cause Lymph Node



As you know, I swept with all the "rags" I find on my way ... In other words, if I see a foulard with a mono print "Chinese" and I imagine a blouse for Martina ... And I have to make a great effort not to buy ... As well I

always looking and thinking outfits with everything I see. And so one day, at my mother, I poke a bit of a scrap of fabric left over for some time (of a flamenco dress, I think) and kept for a tablecloth and clear, I quickly pulled the piece and I collected the material, which my mother kindly gave me.

was a bit too small and did not allow for much, but after much trouble, measure, cut, add ... I managed to do this ...




fabric is striking enough, yet, very fresh and promaveral. Has a white background and floral print in pink and green. To the front of strips used some remains of which was embroidered white house, like the bottle green and piquillo tape I Pueto fuchsia failure for the low, who were also remains kept by my sewing boxes.






For the armholes I have also embroidered white strips, but they bought them themselves, seeing that the dress was being pretty decent ...






As you can see I have a flyer for the bass to add a bit more to give me long. On the back is smooth and fastens with five buttons, pearl wild, I like.






And, as everyone is fully lined with white cambric, with lace on the hem of lining.






I know I will be thinking: "And Curro what? Well, is not material, but something quiet design.

I hope you like this new outfit or at least, I transmit a bit of spring air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment