Saturday, April 30, 2011

Naturalist Family Pageant

wedding wedding ...

wedding. Yes, I know I've been slow to show you the outfits that look the pirujillos, but until today I have not been entirely clear.

During Holy Week, Easter rainy, I have spent many hours at home I had time to make children's costumes for this wedding. I made a dress and matching pants, but I fear that they will not release, at least for now, because the sun has once again abandoned and costumes are appropriate to put jackets or anything with long sleeves.

I have therefore decided to change her outfit and put on a dress that Martina did a few weeks ago and still had yet to show you.





As you can see, the fabric is white pique with blue amoeba in who sent me my dear friend Amalia from Melilla and, despite having seen it in several different designs, I love as has been in this dress. We've put a bib neck I've done it myself joining inset and lace ribbon of valence.



When
I was little, I remember my mother took me to a store sometimes huge (at least it seemed to me then) from the center of Seville, where there were plenty of materials, tapes and all kinds of beads notions of life. They were also famous for its beautiful lace and necks were wonderful with my mother, like many others, sighed at sight.

Today, it is quite difficult to find these types of collars in the dry goods, although they do have the materials to make and I loved it myself, although I must confess that it has been more difficult than I expected, no to unite the tapes, but by mounting the neck, the extent the frame ...

Nor have I managed to find any photo of me with one of the huge neck dresses my mother made me, but I have one that I left my friend Gloria, his daughter with a dress that she made 22 years ago, neither more nor less ...





It's great that these pieces do not miss ever and girls continue luciƩndolas over the years. Thanks Gloria for giving me this photo, Alba is beautiful.

And back to my dress, I made the armhole sleeve and ironed pleats that are sewn to the collar bib, more or less.






Behind has also folds, neck splits in half and the dress fastens with four wild-pearl buttons.

The top edge has the same ribbons and lace to the neck.





For this dress I bought a light blue cardigan thread B & B (in Chiquedings) all made of Ochitara and the sleeve to the elbow.







I think he is great dress and has been a beautiful set. We'll see what this is all set ...

But ... And for Curro? Then there was the problem because I had no cloth to do anything and I thought I would combine it with any white pants and blue shirt, or vice versa.

But in deciding to release the dress for the wedding, could not combine to Curro with "anything", so yesterday I started to work with a beehive on white pique and some scraps I saved the amebas. ..





That yes, I put "any" shirt, because I no longer had time for more. I promise to teach you all a story of tomorrow's premiere, which I hope to be very handsome.

a while ago I spoke with the bride, who was still finalizing some details. I want to dedicate this post with all my love. Laura, I hope that tomorrow will be a wonderful day and it is the beginning of married life very very happy. I wish you all my heart.

And finally, I also take this opportunity to congratulate all the mothers of the world and I leave this beautiful video that always excites me the most ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Ft80k65y8&feature=share

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MOTHERS ... FOR YOU ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment