Saturday, April 9, 2011

Red Blotches On Uvula In Mouth

New Release

a couple of weeks ago that premiered pirujillos these outfits. And thank goodness, because that heat has arrived suddenly and I do not know if we'll put viyela outfits ...

These are outfits in pale pink. Martina was very cute with her dress, and very comfortable, because it is a shortie and sueltecito dress without a lot of material that become entangled in the legs and also do not need cardigan.

These are the first pictures at home before leaving. Martina already accustomed to posing for pictures from coming down the stairs ...





And now, Curro, I think this time than her sister, if possible, and also posed as my "piece" of model that is ...







I am very pleased with these outfits. I made them without much enthusiasm, as the viyela has little put these dates in addition to color, although I like it, is pretty serious.

But I must admit I've been pretty satisfied, especially because they are very good kids and have really liked all my surroundings. Macroreportaje I leave you with the outdoors.

I already know what you think this new release.





0 comments:

Post a Comment