Thursday, April 28, 2011

License Mount & Blade



Hi! Building yesterday was the day of the spectator, went to the cinema to watch a movie that was very good looking: "Source"


addition yesterday was a perfect day for football as I had to go because the theater was empty (6 perosonas in room!)


The movie I liked a lot, I'm not going to say anything in case you want to see her but is very entertaining! I recommend it!



The movie was good, but look how expensive it out go to the movies:


the day of the 5.60 viewer (Wednesday) and the rest of the day € 7, how expensive! I think one pass, and as for you not to go see a movie in 3D, 10 eurazos blow you! then complain that people are not going to the movies, if the movies are downloaded from internet, if it is a robbery!

and if you see a cool movie that, well, you pay at home, but is occasionally throw each movie ... bad, bad!


Ahhh! In addition to the entry, "no" to buy popcorn and coca-cola syrup that is a lot of water and ice (as of the McDonalds) and I hate deeply. (So \u200b\u200bif you get good ice so the less soda, which as the water is free ...)

Well, hate popcorn! They stay cold and are always followed or too bland or too salty!

qeu
best thing is this "delicacy" (coca-cola watery and tasteless popcorn) you modest rises in the price of 4 € (although it varies depending on size but on average about 4, no?)


I going to say I'm very tacky, but I do (by the way, I am * S) and certainly will not be the only one I catch the biggest bag I can find at home and turn into a picnic basket: coca cola tin and aperitif for all my friends! (And not its weight .... veais)
(By the way, drawing the bag is Zara this season, worth 70 €,)




you going to the cinema? Do you think that is an exorbitant price? So what do you think of the popcorn and soda? Are You give llevais home or in your bag?


A Twin * Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment