Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Letterman Jacket Patches Meanings

is over ... And the sun came very sad few days

Yes, it is over our Easter and as if by magic, the clouds are gone, rain and bad weather in general. Today the sun shine again, but I think it has to stay still.

And as we continue with the new outfits unworn, take the opportunity to show you some photos of a couple of weeks, a few outfits also very spring and already known to you all, but some time ago and today we are sure again quite novel (forgive the redundancy).

'm sure that most of you sound this outfit ...




Indeed, our dress is "step by step." It seems incredible, but more than a year ago we did so in mono still has to Martina. Well, they still remain so well at two, because look how it feels to Curro outfit that we opened on Holy Thursday, 2010 ...




I think monkeys are now much more with these sets.







And now, I bring you another outfit already known to all, but I like the look and at this time, with no socks and cardigan ...





is a dress this winter, but I do not deny it has a very ideal spring and that is just like that.







This time Curro Alves wearing bermuda blue shirt and striped Ralph Lauren and was so handsome and happy ...







And finally, I leave with this huge kiss pirujil "...





Indeed, I inform you that this weekend we married. Wedding versions Included children, I mean ... And this time the premiere pirujillos outfit, rain, shine or venting. I promise to publish report. And now, I'm ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment