Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pokemon Soul Silver Chaining



As you bear the Easter holidays? We


some Internet pissed off, we could not see any blog, not even ours! but is finally solved, it was a browser issue ... (Bye bye internet explorer!)


And as the weather is unsettled and is super difficult to get photos on the street because we teach you some pictures of our nails. Blue is the 76 of Essence, is one of the new colors, I think so summery and colorful precious the only downside is that it is not as opaque as DeBei. In the photos I have two layers and even looks good against the light color is a bit clarea





I like me the pictures in a couple of nails to is not very busy, so I also painted the thumb.

And here you can see what I used to do it:





plate Konad M80 I used to love me, because having designs for nail tips nail you glad Culqui a bit bland. Since wearing the other day, was glad that some dresses in purple:


But if you have no stamp kit and I crave a bit flashy nails you can put special stickers nail. I use them when I have time (or desire) to be printed.

The problem is that it will take off especially if you are poor quality or long ago that you have. They bought them in the Chinese four years ago and if you look good, where I put the circle in the picture below the sticker is half detached ...






hope you're having a good holiday!


A Twin * Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment